Global Consulting International (GCI) effectively implements industry best practices in a systematic and prioritized manner in order to provide a best value-equation for our clients. GCI has achieved the following:
- CMMI ML3 (SVC+SSD), CMMI-SVC (Services) with SSD (Service System Development) Model
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System (QMS) Standard
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System (ISMS) Standard
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Service Management System (SMS) Standard
CMMI and ISO guide our process improvement initiatives ensuring that our processes are documented, repeatable and reliable. CMMI helps GCI integrate traditionally separate organizational functions, set process improvement goals and priorities, provide guidance for quality processes, and provide a point of reference for appraising current processes. On a continuous improvement journey, GCI has implemented an integrated management system framework covering the domains of Quality, Process, IT Services Management and Information Security.
GCI is a customer focused organization and always strives to provide consistent products and services, meet customer requirements, enhance customer satisfaction and continually improve our implementation of industry best practices. Our clients are assured service delivery focused on quality, continuity and cost-optimization.
The scope of our Quality Management System (QMS) as identified in our Quality Policy Manual is to be the “Contractor of Choice” as well as an industry leader for Government and commercial customers using our core competencies:
• Information Technology Services
• Weapons Systems Support: Logistics, Engineering and Configuration Management
• Geospatial Information Systems
• Medical Clinical and Administrative Services
GCI’s CMMI Maturity Level 3 Rating and Appraisal Details are available at the following link: https://sas.cmmiinstitute.com/pars/pars_detail.aspx?a=25234
ISO 27001:2013 verification link: https://certificats-attestations.afnor.org/certifie-detail/021202133007092022009149221175044219071186210053
ISO 20000-1:2011verification link: https://certificats-attestations.afnor.org/certifie-detail/131035179102125117246218200109023252035178206129